Canvas Western Vest Tan by Wyoming Traders
- Cowboys can look nice at work or play in these 12 ounce cotton canvas Western vests by Wyoming Traders. You can just throw it on over your favorite shirt and off you go. It's one of those every day don't leave home without it vests.
- The western cut chevron accents in the front and back, and reinforced stitching, makes this western vest look very nice.
- This vest has a nice feature with the way the collar is attached. The collar is is a normal collar on the front of the vest, but it stops at the shoulder seam. It is tucked under the shoulder seam and sewn down solid inside the shoulder seam.
- Notice on the back side of the vest there is no collar to mess with the back of your neck. It makes the vest hang real nice with no bulk.
- It has two upper vest pockets that are big enough to hold a checkbook or snack, or whatever. It also has two lower front pockets that are bigger, and two front pockets in the black satin lining about cell phone size.
- These western vests have reinforced sewing and elastic back section.
- Country Of Origin: China
We Also Recommend