Ariat Bifold Wallet Performance Work Flipcase Dark Brown Rowdy
- This Ariat Bifold wallet is the has a slim fit design. Ariat calls this a performance work wallet and we can see why. It is made out of a sturdier leather, tough and ready to go.
- The color on this Western wallet is what Ariat calls a dark brown rowdy. It has that look of being a little worn (a nice rugged look). Some leathers have a wax finish. This full grain leather feels as though it may have one. When the sewing machine needle punches through the leather, the holes show a little lighter color, or at folds etc. It is a nice looking wallet actually!
- It is triple stitched on the outside edge and has a silver colored Ariat shield logo on the bottom corner.
- The interior has quite a unique design to it. Good job Ariat! The solidly sewn flip case section opens like a book and that is where the full length pocket is for your bills. The inside of the flip case has room for 4 credit cards and the back side has the window for your drivers license. The other side of the wallet interior has room for an additional 2 credit cards and a photo insert.
- Measurements are 4 inches tall by 3 inches wide folded up.
- Colors on these wallets may vary slightly.
- Country Of Manufacture: China
We Also Recommend