BADGER Fur Pelt Skin/Tanned/ Log Cabin Decor
- We bought a bundle of Badger hides here in the USA to use as an accessory to a deer hide project we were doing. We are done with the project and are selling the remainder of hides.
- These hides are tanned and the pelts are split open so it lays flat for display.
- Great for a wall hanger, home decor, or easy use for accessories for that special project.
- This hide is not dyed, and does not have any claws attached.
- The pictures with this listing are of the actual pelt you will get
- Measurements from the leather side (which is a little shorter than the fur side): From nose to tip of tail 24 inches, widest point on pelt 14 inches
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
We Also Recommend