Desert Scene Western Spurs Single Mounted Jepperson
- Offered here is a pair of Desert Scene Spurs. They are single mounted with sterling silver.
- They have a 1-1/4 inch band. These spurs have our 1-1/2 inch handmade, hand filed, rowel that Vivian has engraved with a wheat stock pattern.
- We made the scene on these spurs out of 18 gage sterling so Vivian could cut in some nice deep relief to bring it to life.
- She then applies an antiqued finish to the scene to give it the 3D effect that you see.
- The shanks on these spurs are 2 inches long from the band to the center of the rowel pin.
- These spurs have a 3-3/8 inch spread between swing buttons. This pair of spurs is stamped Jepperson 08 under the inside spur button hangers.
- These spurs are blued to a rich brown color and then waxed We don't build the spurs anymore.
- We buy them from another spur maker right here in the United States. He stamps USA on the inside of the spur band. We then design the artwork and mount the spurs, build the rowels and do the engraving. After that, we put our own finish on them.
- Country Of Origin: United States
We Also Recommend