Hand Knapped Knife Rawhide Wrapped Handle Ribbon Obsidian
- This is a hand knapped obsidian knife by Myron Nix.
- The handle is made from the front leg bone of a Elk and rawhide is then wrapped around the bone and stitched to hold it.
- The blade is ribbon obsidian. You can see through this blade. It is a smokey pale gray with a hint of desert rose color in it, then black is streaked through it.
- It is very hard to capture the true colors as the back lit light in the photograph picks up the buckskin colors...so I'm describing them the best I can.
- The blade is 2 inches wide at it's widest point and 6-3/4 inches long.
- The handle is 6-1/2 inches long, the overall length is 13-1/2 inches long.
- This knife comes with a grape vine stand
- Country Of Origin: United States
We Also Recommend