Hand Made Desert Scene Belt Buckle Artist Signed
- This handmade buckle was designed and hand engraved by Vivian Jepperson of Sanpete Spur & Silver.
- This multi layered metal desert scene has a highly textured relief of nickel silver cacti. Copper plateaus are in the background. The rest of the silver colored metal on this buckle is nickel silver. The whole piece is framed with an hand engraved brass border
- The landscape is hand cut with a jewelers saw and contoured with a high speed rotary tool and then antiqued to make the 3D effect.
- This buckle measures 3 inches x 4 inches and is stamped Jepperson, signed VJ and dated 05.
- This is truly a one of a kind piece, as you will not find another like it!
- Originally we made 4 of these buckles, all having different scenes. This is one of the scenes, two have been sold and we have only one other scene buckle left that we have produced.
- We will make no more of these buckles, as they are so labor intensive to produce. This is the type of back we put on our buckles unless otherwise specified. They are easy to hook and unhook and they make the buckle fit right.
- Country Of Origin: United States
We Also Recommend