USA Made Rodeo Bison Leather Brown Tooled Western Wallets
- These mens Western rodeo wallets by Coronado Leather are 100% made in the USA, from the leather of the American Bison. What a great part of America's history!
- Using heavier full-grain hides with a bold, pronounced pebble grain, Bison is 50% more durable than cow hides.
- They are oil tanned, with hand finished edges and details, all cut, stitched and hand polished with American craftsmanship, even the stitching is a heavier thread.
- These Western wallets are simple and functional with minimal stitching and have un-lined interiors.
- The interior has 2 full length pockets for bills and 4 slots for cards. For an extra bonus to this wallet, they have added a grommet for those who like to attach a security chain to their belt loop.
- Color is a rich medium brown, with tooled leather tips on the front panel.
- Measures 6-3/4 inches x 3-1/4 inches folded up. Colors on these Western rodeo wallets may vary slightly.
- Country Of Origin: United States