Buffalo Nickel Tri-fold Brown Leather Nocona Western Wallets
- This Nocona western wallet is the tri-fold style. It features a Buffalo nickel concho (which looks real, but is not real) and two leather laced feathers as it's focal point.
- It is a light brown distressed leather (LEATHER WHICH CAN SHOW COSMETIC FLAWS, LIGHT AND DARK SPOTS) top grain leather on the front panel.
- This wallet leather has a very soft texture to it, an almost swede feel.
- The genuine top grain leather interior of this western wallet has a visual window for your drivers license, 6 credit card slots, a full length pocket for your bills, and photo insert.
- This wallet measures 3 inches x 4-1/8 inches folded up. Colors on these wallets may vary slightly.
- Distressed Leather
- Country of origin China