Rodeo Wallet /Brown/Bison/USA made by Coronado Leather
- These rodeo wallets by Coronado Leather are 100% made in the USA, from the leather of the American Bison
- What a great part of America's history! Using heavier full-grain hides with a bold, pronounced pebble grain, Bison is 50% more durable than cow hides. They are oil tanned, with hand finished edges and details, all cut, stitched and hand polished with American craftsmanship, even the stitching is a heavier thread.
- These Western wallets are simple and functional with minimal stitching and have un-lined interiors
- The interior has 2 full length pockets for bills and card pocket that holds 3 cards in thickness.
- Color is a rich medium brown, and measures 6-3/4 inches x 3-1/4 inches folded up.
- Colors on these Western leather rodeo wallets may vary slightly.
- Country Of Origin: United States
We Also Recommend