Ron Bliss Western Spurs Double Mounted Brass & Silver Overlays
- Offered here is a nice pair of handmade spurs by Ron Bliss of Arizona.
- These were made when he was in Colorado for a while and are marked - Maker Bliss 299 on one spur and Cortez Colo. 299 on the other.
- This unworn pair features 2-1/4 inch 20 point rowels that have been engraved on both sides with a different pattern for each side.
- The double mounted 1- 1/8 inch bands have silver overlay on one side and brass overlay on the other and also has engraving in the steel.
- The shanks with chap guards are 2- 5/8 inches. There is a 3- 1/8 inch spread between the swing buttons.
- There is a lot of work into these spurs! Ron has long been recognized as a top notch spur maker and makes a limited number of spurs, these days. He is featured on pages 70-71 of the Ned and Jody Martin "Modern Makers" book.
- Country Of Origin: United States
We Also Recommend