The Shark Hand Knapped Knife Black Translucent Obsidian
- This is a hand knapped obsidian knife by Myron Nix. The handle is made from the a Antelope horn.
- The blade is black translucent obsidian.
- You can see through this blade, but it looks like very thick gray smoke when you hold it to the light. There is some darker streaks going through it but it is all very thick smoke.
- It is very hard to capture the true colors as the back lit light in the photograph picks up the buckskin colors...so I'm describing them the best I can.
- The blade is 2-1/2 inches wide at it's widest point and 8-1/2 inches long.
- The handle is 8-1/2 inches long, the overall length is 17 inches long.
- This knife comes with a grape vine stand
- Country Of Origin: United States
We Also Recommend