Vintage Buckle Union & Central Pacific Rail Road
- I am assuming this is a vintage belt buckle but can not be sure as there are no markings at all on the back.
- It looks to be cast in brass.
- It would be a great gift for the train buff in your family, or for the vintage buckle collector in your life.
- The front says Union & Central Pacific Rail Road Line Omaha California. The banner that holds the writing of Rail Road Line also has Via on one side and 10, or To, or 70 on the other side, I can't make it out.
- If there are some Rail Road Buffs out there and you can help me here, I would sure appreciate it.
- This buckle measures 3-1/4 inches x 2-1/8 inches. It looks unused but is showing patina. I'll let you decide whether to leave it or polish it out.
- It looks to be crudely done, which makes us think it is fairly old.
We Also Recommend